Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My 1st time……


Hey everyone......I am personally shocked that I am writing a blog....my very own blog!! Lolz... Anyone who knows me, will know how extremely lazy I am and will just laugh on the very thought of me writing a blog. But, hey here I am. Actually, I love writing, but, the only problem with me is, my thoughts run at super sonic speed. So fast, that my pen / typing can not keep up with the speed...

So, I was thinking what my 1st blog should be about..when it struck me….My 1st time….lolz….

1)      My 1st Fight: My mom tells me this story. Even now she finds it hilarious.

Year: 1990
Place: Mumbai
Background: Fancy Dress competition (I was Bharat Mata!)
Scene: One fellow, he had dressed up as a milk man. I won the 1st prize. He did not like it. So, he hit me with a spoon. I got angry and I pushed him. He fell on a bench and hurt his head. Hahahahah…..
Conclusion: He never messed with me thereafter. Lolz…

2)      My 1st Prize:  Was 1st in Elocution competition in Jr. KG. My topic was “War and Peace”. And you know what I spoke?? Some by hearted shit written by my Dad and then sang Saare Jahaan se Achcha… Hindustan Hamaara…..and I won a Top Cat Comic book. Man I was patriotic….Bharat Mata and then this…..lolz…
3)      My 1st Lie: I never lie!!! Lolz…. You think I’l even remember this???!!!
4)      My 1st Crush: I would have admired a lot of guys in my early years, but, my 1st serious crush was in 7th Std. This guy was my senior and I thought he was the ultimate guy! I was head over heels in love with him. But, you know how crushes end. We shifted and thus ended my 1st crush!
5)      My 1st Kiss: Well I am not telling you this…hahahahha….
6)      My 1st Mobile: My 1st Mobile was an LG piece. (Don’t remember the handset no.). But, it was a silver color phone. I was so ecstatic when my dad gifted it to me on my 15th B’day. I was a proud owner of a mobile phone!!!!
7)      My 1st Drink: Was a Vodka shot…..when?? I guess it’s been a while…don’t even remember…hahahah….
8)      My 1st Failure: Yes, I got an ATKT once, in Economics. I hated that subject! And plus I was working then I did not study at all. I felt so ashamed that I studied hard and then passed out with flying colors.
9)      My 1st Job: Arrrggggghhhhh…..was my worst experience. I had got a job after my Grads in a Consulting firm as an HR Executive. My work sucked, my boss sucked more….I hated it sooooooooooooooo much that I resigned in the 1st month itself. But that stupid boss did not accept my resignation and hence, i had to abscond!
10)  My 1st Salary: Was very less….but I still bought gifts for my Mom, Grandmom and both of my Grandpas

 So, here it is. A small snapshot of my life. I’ve been weird. And have done a lot more weirder things.
Shall update soon. Do let me know if you like it. Join me…Follow me…and make me feel important.
Hahahah….  

PS. This blog is dedicated to Ms. Madhuvanti Mohan....my esteemed colleague...from whom I learn and unlearn so many things. If it was not for her, my blog would have never existed!!!


4 comments:

  1. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy your first blog, my first comment. And the post is dedicated to meee! :) Very, very happy. Despite the back-handed compliment. But I did save your work after all :P

    Mobile at 15? Spoilt brat.
    First drink must have been at three. :P
    Bharat Mata won you Top cat. That's nice. :)

    At least now I know never to hit you with a spoon. :P
    Nice read Divz! Keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl...congrats on your 1st blog.

    Your patriotism ended once you got a top cat..hehe

    War and peace should have been the subject of your fancy dress going by wat you ended up doing...lol

    Bought gifts for everyone but dad who gifted you your 1st Mobile...tch tch. :P

    Good Going...Keep writing...Enjoy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha gud to know of all these FIRSTS :D

    ReplyDelete